Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The beginning

So I have decided that for my very first ever post I shall share the poem that I wrote this morning. It is actually a follow up poem to one that I wrote while ago...but you don't get that one so you can interpret this how ever you would like.


As I pondered on the question of...
them, me, and how to be
the only one that truly knows me,
helped me to realize...
what does it matter them, or me.
What is important is how I be. 
I can choose the me I want to be...
without regards to them, or me. 
My someone can help me discover and be.


I don't let people read my poetry often so you all should feel privileged. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog!! I love this poem. Very deep and so true. You need to share your stuff more often! Miss you shrizzle!

    ReplyDelete